Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have heartburn

.......and I wish it was because I was pregnant.

I am ready for another child. My husband isn't. Well, he's not ready for me to give birth to one. He wants to adopt. From our state's fostercare system.

I just want a baby. So very much. And I'm young. I don't have problems with fertility, pregnancy, or delivery. He just..............thinks we should adopt.

It scares the pants off me.

I look at my body and wish that I was pregnant so I had an excuse for the extra weight.

But I want a BABY more than I want an excuse for extra pounds.

A girl, to be precise.


sigh. Guess I better go drink some milk.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Just read all your posts. You say everything that I wish I could say on my blog. But, too many people in the ward read it, too many family members read it so therefore, I refrain. Good for you :)