Sunday, October 19, 2008

My birthday

It's coming up. But Husband said that if we do anything, it will need to come from my spending cash.

Which I'm out of. I have $3 till the 31st.

So guess who does nothing for her birthday.

And I know Husband won't plan a party - he's not a party planner. And hates spending money. And probably won't even do the dishes. Or get a card. Or make a card.

So I spent $25 on 2 shirts that make me feel pretty and a pair of sunglasses, since the kids broke mine. $25 NOT in cash. Technically against the rules.

BUT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I SHOULD GET SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

I haven't taken the tags off in case I decide to take the stuff back, or I get birthday money from my mom or MIL.

But I might just keep the stuff, AND spend the birthday money from them.

I'm having a monetary affair.

No comments: